Spring Stripes in NY
If there's something New York gets right, it's Spring time! Agh finally.... The weather is not blizzard storm crazy and it has yet to get humid and hot. Although it's still chilly, this is a minor detail that can easily be fixed with the right outfit choices, like layering. On my recent quick trip to the Big Apple I opted for casual/chic streetwear that was easy to move around in as I raced from meeting to meeting. Sneakers, leather pants, a jean jacket, and a cute sweater are the perfect example of my favorite casual ensemble. I do love all the pieces that make up this outfit, but there is once thing that I just can't get enough of...... and that is stripes! This is why I've decided to compile a list of 6 striped sweaters that I think are perfect to combat the sometimes chilly weather during this transitional season.....
1. Say good-bye to boring sweaters with this little rainbow number that is sure to brighten any day.
2. For those Sunday brunch dates, this Whistles multi striped sweater will do. By the way, it's on sale... Wooooo
3. Nothing screams Spring like a bright orange sweater, so I thought this Margot Funnel Neck Top by Topshop would be perfect.
4. For a piece that has more earth tones to it, this Bailey 44 curve-hugging sweater is the right choice.
5. High-waisted jeans anyone? Had to add this Miu Miu cropped metallic striped adorable sweater to pair with your fave mom jeans.
6. What I really like about this knitted jumper by Topshop is the slight bell sleeve detail. It's very subtle so it's not so overpowering like other bell sleeve tops.
I'd like to hear how you style your favorite striped pieces. Let me know in comment section below!