Coffee time in London
I'm here in London for a short few days and boy are they flying by! It's so nice to be here and catch up over food and some caffeine at my treasured local spots. For those of you who follow along on my Instagram adventures you will notice that coffee is a non-negotiable for me on a day to day basis. Lets just say I am able to get through all my tasks because of it; so why not pay homage to my dearest weapon by sharing with you my favorite coffee shops to visit while I am here in London? After all, coffee meetings with all my closest friends is something I love to do when I visit home, or anywhere for that matter...
1. FARM GIRL : I'm all for finding new healthy spots that offer great options, so when I found this little gem in London a while back, I knew I'd always be back. It's got a touch of the Australian countryside and the slick feel of the city all in one and is a blogger's paradise. Try their Rose Latte, it's both delicious and pretty. You'll thank me later...
2. THE WOLSELEY : For anyone visiting London, this place is a must as it is not only on London's most famous of streets, Piccadilly, but it is also a great representation of European culture in all its grandeur. This is the perfect location for afternoon tea or even a great meal anytime of the day. The art deco/glamorous atmosphere is also a major plus.
3. NOTES : What makes this spot pretty cool is the versatility of their offerings. Coffee shop by day, wine bar at night? Umm say no more. It's the perfect place to visit anytime of day as you'll see different things on the menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4.KAFFEINE : This coffee shop is definitely committed to excellence in providing the best coffee around. Since opening their mission has been to set a high standard for the coffee scene in London and that is exactly what they have done.
5. MONMOUTH COFFEE : This small chain coffee shop is known for roasting its own beans and offering a mass selection of home roast beans for the DIY enthusiast. The coffee is carefully sourced making sure they give top quality for your buck.
6. STORY COFFEE : This petite, bright cafe with high ceilings is perfect for a quick bite and some caffeine on the go. Be sure to take a pic of the adorable surroundings as they are totally instal-worthy.
What are your favorite local coffee shops? Mention in comment section below!