Distressed Denim and Floral Fever
Although the weather in LA has yet to fully get the memo that Spring has sprung, I can't help but get excited for a brand new season. A new season means new closet staples of course and who doesn't love a little wardrobe update every now and then? Nothing better than a floral top, some distressed jeans and some deconsturcted bow slides for a fun day out. It's the perfect time to refresh and renew, so here are a few of my fave Spring items to do so:
1. This River Island Floral Print Bardot top is sure to take you from the party to the after party with its fashion forward look that withstands the test of situational dressing.
2. Another piece that is perfect for any Spring day to night events you might be going on is this Spot floral Wrap Top by TopShop.
3. With the weather being a bit more mild, it is the perfect time to whip out a pair of these Daisy Street Distressed boyfriend jeans by ASOS.
4. For a distressed effect but on a more subtle level, I'd go with a pair of these Madewell vintage distressed high-rise straight leg jeans.
5. These adorable royal blue Stuart Weitzman slides are great to pair with jeans or even a sundress as they are both comfortable and versatile.
6. These sassy pair of mules are the perfect addition to any outfit. The ruffle details in this bright red color adds an element of extra-feminity that you won't be able to resist.
How do you plan on updating your Spring wardrobe?