Black and Blue Combo
What has been long considered a faux pas can now be turned into a chic Parisian style ensemble. Yes ladies and gentlemen I am indeed referring to the black and blue color combo that has been loathed by many in the fashion scene. Gone are the days where you had to follow a set of rules in order to be fashion forward and I'm all for it! With that said, here are my top 8 pieces to pull together this look:
1. Ready to ruffle up your navy blouse game? Well this soft velvet, ruffled and neck ribbon detailed blouse is sure to do just that.
2. Seriously obsessing over this Ganni long sleeved, western inspired charmeuse shirt. Makes me want to go for horse ride during the day and then hit the town at night.
3. Black mini leather skirt anyone? This Alice + Olivia piece is sure to make any outfit a sexy one.
4. You all know I'm not one to shy away from a statement piece, so when I saw this TopShop ruffle vinyl mini skirt all I could think was, "why the hell not?"
5. Wearing all black and want to add in a bit of color that gives your outfit some flair but isn't too bold? Well, the Edit ankle boots by Steve Madden are the perfect pair to do just that.
6. Va-va-voom is the best way to describe these sexy studded velvet ankle boots. I'd say the Chloe Susanna boots are perfect for those weekend when you're feeling the biker chic vibes.
7. Revolve is one of my go to sites for all my trendy needs and when I saw this top by LPA in night blue, I knew it would be the perfect pick for a girl trying to rock some black and blue without going out of style.
8. For those of you looking to go for a more conservative yet cool look, this knee-length Whistles Ines leather wrap skirt is great to wear to the office or for an evening drink with friends.