Snoopy and High Slits
Saturdays are made for exploring and one of my favorite places to explore in LA is Silver Lake. From its hipster coffee shops to some of the best eateries the Eastside has to offer, it really does have everything I love to do to chill on the weekend all in one place. I always find that it's inevitable for me to dress according to the city vibe surrounding me, and Silver Lake gives off a very "too cool for school" casual vibe, so a snoopy graphic tee, high slit action maxi skirt and some classic adidas did the trick. I'm really loving the comeback of looks like this one so I've compiled a list of my favorite graphic tees and maxi skirts for you to achieve the same outfit....
1. Boho maxi skirt anyone? This mustard yellow, Nobody's child split front maxi skirt in floral print from ASOS sure gives one some Coachella nostalgia.
2. You sexy vixen.... This MAJORELLE fiery red pleated maxi skirt ( appropriately named sangria maxi skirt) with button details above the major slit deff gives off a very sexy vibe for those hot Summer nights.
3. Because you can't ever go wrong with all black anything, this double-threat slit maxi skirt is perfection for pairing with any of your fave graffic tees really.
4. I think we can all agree that Mickey Mouse makes everyone happy and then you've got a rainbow colored Mickey shirt and it just takes it to a whole other level that I'm totally digging...
5. For that rocker chick you've got hiding inside under all the pink and glitter (yes, I see you), this Rolling Stones Steel Wheels Tee will do the trick.
6. On a more girlie note, this Lips & Laskes Tee by Sincerely Jules for Nordstrom has got me obsessed and I think every girl should have one.
What do you think about this trend? Loving it or not? Let me know in comment section below!
SHOP SIMILAR STYLES: